Wireless Coverage

All student rooms in the residence halls, as well as lobbies, lounges, and most all common areas have coverage for wireless Internet access. Additionally, all of the campus acadmic buildings and outside areas have wireless internet coverage.

Getting Connected

To connect your device on the campus wireless network, find the wireless broadcast (SSID) named "UWECregister" on your device and connect to it. If not automatically prompted, open a web browser to log into the registration system to register your device.

Once registered you can connect to the secure, "UWEC" network. For more specific instructions, visit our page, Getting Connected or contact the ResCom Help Desk.