RESCOM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Internet & Network FAQs
- What is UWEC's policy on file sharing?
- How do I get my internet connection working?
- How do I get an additional Ethernet port activated in my room?
- How can I filter spam in my email account?
- Why am I banned from the network?
- How do I setup my router?
- How do I get my game console or other device online?
Computer Lab FAQs
- Where can I find a Windows computer with specific software on it?
- Where can I find a Mac computer with specific software on it?
- Where can I see which computer labs have open seats?
- What are the policies for using computer labs?
- Where can I check to see if a computer lab is reserved?
General IT FAQs
- Where can I check out a laptop or digital camera?
- Should I buy a laptop or a desktop?
- What kind of software and hardware discounts are available?
- What are the laptop requirements for the College of Business?
- How do I map a network drive to my computer?
- What are UWEC's Computer and Network Usage Guidelines?
- Where can I find UWEC's Network and Computer Maintenance Schedule?
Security & Protection FAQs
- What is the password policy?
- What is my password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I get or change my PIN?
- What should I know about virus protection?
- What should I know about spyware/malware protection?
- What should I know about updates for my Operating System?
- What should I know about peer-to-peer file sharing?
|Address:||Towers Hall 126A|
|Facebook:||Connect with Us!|
|Monday||9am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 10pm|
|Thursday||9am - 10pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
|Sunday||12pm - 10pm|